It was a pleasure working this enthusiastic group that is doing good works in Africa. The Africa Gives Back International’s (AGBI) is a non-profit organization and its main mission is raising awareness and critical funding for technical skills centers & schools in West Africa, Sierra Leone.
Making a better Africa through education, health & empowerment are some of their main goals. AGBI uses fashion, art, music & culture to ending the global water crisis by bringing clean and safe drinking water to the people of developing nations in Africa.
The day was filled with entertainment, African cuisines, lots of dancing and prizes. The guests had the opportunity to win roundtrip tickets to Africa, courtesy of the official airline sponsor Arik Air.
Check out those that made the day possible.
- Contemporary African dance ensemble by TRYBE Dancerz
- Couture fashion showcase by Massa Collection
- Special musical performance by celebrity afrobeats artist ABizzy
- Music & entertainment from Dj Diddy!
- Master of ceremonies: Miss Alice Gyamfi – Philanthropist and Chief Administrative Officer of Bright Girls Shine and Mr. Clifford Owusu – African Celebrity Comedian.
- Tasteful model makeup artistry by TruFace and Ninawan Glam
- #1 Source for Ankara Print Fashion AllThingsAnkara
Decor and Event Coordination:
- Strategic and exquisite lead event coordination and decor by A4dable Events
- Strategic partners Divine One Events and Pauché Events.
- Luxurious and creative table stationary and program designs by Be My Guest
Cuisine & Pastries:
- Ankara cake baker by The Icings On Top
- Delectable bite-sized treat by The Wildflower Baking Company
#AGBIG #AGBIG2016 #AfricaGBI #EverydayWarriors